Spring Break: Warren, MI?

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
edited February 2010 in Community
Hey, do we have any events planned for April? I have Spring Break from April 2-11 and have nothing planned as of yet. I do have a one way free and $200 in GC from Airtran so a visit up to ICHQ could be worked out. All the cool kids want to spend their Spring Break in Michigan. I mean who wants to go to Daytona Beach or some crap like that, I can do that anytime I want.

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    WTF yo, come to Cali, you know you wanna.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    While I'd love to come to California I can fly to Michigan for a third of the cost to fly out there. This means more vacations for the same price. Stop living on the other side of the world, yo!
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    From where do you keep getting free airplane tickets?
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Airtran gives you one way free for every 8 points (each one way is one point.)
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    GHoosdum wrote:
    WTF yo, come to Cali, you know you wanna.

seconding. Just sayin'

Joe, if you do go to ICHQ, I'll see about coming up for a day or two myself. Though its going to be tough, that is the final week before we throw the switch at work for our HD conversion. I won't be able to secure any time off, but if luck of the draw gives me a day off or two, I'll see what I can do.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Welcome to it, Joe. Even if no one shows up, we'll have a grand old time. Anytime an individual comes up for their own visit, it's always a blast. Plus, there's a special achievement for it :D