Icrontic Progression Plan

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
edited February 2010 in Gaming
I was hoping that we could discuss our progression plans.

Is it our intention to have 2 raid nights a week where we work on ToC/ToGC/ICC and then other nights where we do the weekly, VoA, rep farm?

Also, any comment on 25 mans? pug/recruit/hold off? If I understood correctly Steve was interested in doing progression 25-mans on off-raid nights? How do we envision that will help/hurt the 10-man effort?

I'm game for whatever (though I'd prefer to keep it at 2 progression raid nights a week).

Opinions, preferences, ideas? I've heard different ideas over the past 2 weeks over Vent... thought it would be good to discuss some here on the forum.

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    have you looked at the in-game calendar?
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Officially, we're currently working on ICC10 and ToGC10 on progression nights (Sun/Mon).

We're recruiting right now to move our ICC25 onto those two nights, in that situation everything else would be done on offnights, with or without pugs.

Until we can fill a 25 man raid with our own people, we're going to hold off on moving the 25's to progression nights - which means if you'd like to pug those 25's, you should feel free to do so.

Once we announce the shift to 25's, we will no longer do 10's on those raid nights and you should no longer pug ICC25.

If people would rather pug their own VoA10/25 and the Weekly Raid - we can simply make our offnight activity pure rep farming for Ashen Verdict - thoughts?
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited February 2010
    Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.

I prefer we do VoA 25 as a guild (and pug). It's easy to pug a VoA10, and weekly raid, but always nice to raid with guildies.