Star Wars KOTOR question.

edited January 2004 in Gaming
So I just beat the game (which was kickass btw) and I was under the assumption that I could go on after I beat the game, finish off any secondary missions and what have you. So, I beat it and once the credits are finished I'm back at the opening screen and I try to load the game, I can either load to the ending credits again or my last save. Is it possible to pick up where I left off and go wherever I'd like?

Thanks-DaK

Comments

• mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited January 2004
    I know you can restart the game and choose all dark-side options(see the thread with pics). Not sure, let the ones who have played it tell ya.
  • edited January 2004
    mmonnin wrote:
    I know you can restart the game and choose all dark-side options(see the thread with pics). Not sure, let the ones who have played it tell ya.

I'd rather not do that. The light side took 28 hours of my life :D.
  • SicariusSicarius Columbus, OH
    edited January 2004
    It is a pain in the butt to be all dark or all light. Unless you decide you are going to be a complete a @55 or the knight and shining armor. When you get closer to the end of the game you can make some major decisions the will effect your char. But best bet is to play through the game twice. 28 hrs isn't much game time for a game that you really like. On the other hand if you didn't think it deserved Game of the Year then maybe you would rather move on to something else. I loved it and am thinking about playing through again as a woman to see if it changes anything.
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    i loved it and started playing as the meanest mofo possible. i'm in the undercity and haven't played it in like two months. I'm too bored with it. what's up with that?
  • edited January 2004
    I was just hoping that after I beat it I could go cruise around the galaxy as the new 1337 Jedi Master or something. But NOOOOO. Can you imagine all the experience points you would get from working over Lord Malak. Besides this incredibly annoying fact, the game rocked. I beat it in 2 days (I only left my room for food 1 day :) )
  • edited January 2004
    uh... wait a sec, look see here. you completed the story, the game ends, thats how these things work. plus you can only go to level 20 anyways and by the time i reached malak i was pwning him anyways. i'm just waiting on republic commando now.