Friends Disk Set

V-PV-P State College, PA Member
edited March 2010 in Trading Post
I have the 40 disk Friends Box set and I just found out that 3 of the disks don't work. If anyone is willing to rip them to their drive and setup a torrent or something to send me just those three disks, I would be more than happy to pay for it through paypal or something.

Comments

• CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    If the discs aren't all scratched up or anything, you can probably get in contact with whoever made the discs for replacements. It may be at a slight cost, but considerably cheaper than buying the whole thing.
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited March 2010
    Cyclonite wrote:
    If the discs aren't all scratched up or anything, you can probably get in contact with whoever made the discs for replacements. It may be at a slight cost, but considerably cheaper than buying the whole thing.

They are scratched up :( . It was definitely a fault on my end but I just don't want to go out and buy the entire set for those three disks...
    edited March 2010
    Yuck. Have you tried a disc doctor, or are the discs pretty heavily scratched up?
  • V-PV-P State College, PA Member
    edited March 2010
    They don't look too bad but nothing recognizes them and I did try a scratch remover but no dice. It seems like it's one pretty deep scratch that is the culprit for two of them but other than that they look clean.
    edited March 2010
    Blegh. I was trying to offer a few alternatives. I don't have the set, otherwise I'd help out. Might be worth seeing if you can get the scratched discs replaced anyway. :)
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited March 2010
    Did you try a banana?
    edited March 2010
    Ah, yes. A great source of Potassium.