clock drifting??

mondimondi Icrontian
edited January 2004 in Community
I know there were issues with the forum time earlier on and they were resolved; but .....

a couple of months ago i noticed that the forum times were ahead by a couple of minutes .. no big deal .. then it became 3 .. now its ahead by 4 mins.. I may be wrong but all my automatic update devices .. ie cell phone, computers, cable box etc are all pretty much perfectly in sync ...

server issue??? .. or am i just updating from the wrong source ????

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Actually, I think you may be on to something. I've started to notice stuff happening a few minutes before the time that I have and I definitely haven't changed my clock. I just thought it was my system...
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    It's you attempting to displace the space time continium.

Stop it, damn it!

:D
  • mondimondi Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Shorty wrote:
    It's you attempting to displace the space time continium.

Stop it, damn it!

:D

:grumble:

oh well .. as Bucky Kat once said: "World domination has encountered a momentary setback. Talk amongst yourselves."

glad its not just me though .... maybe prime needs to replace the cmos battery??? :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    doh... not another hardware issue :grumble:

THOM!!!!!!
    edited January 2004
    mondi wrote:
    as Bucky Kat once said: "World domination has encountered a momentary setback. Talk amongst yourselves."

Best comic EVAR!! ;D

I think Thom is stealing time. :range:
  • -tk-tk Detroit, MI USA Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    yes, i stole the time. I dont have enough of it myself, so I figured I'd borrow some from S-M.
    Anyway, somehow ntpd got turned off, it's back on now so time should be synched (sunk?).
    edited January 2004
    Thanks Thom :)