Which edition of AVATAR is right for you?

UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA:Redwood City, CA Icrontian
edited April 2010 in Lifestyle

Comments

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    The first thing I thought of when I saw the Scrooge McDuck Money Bin with Fox's logo on the side?

"Silos needed."

Yeah. It's like that. =3
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    Similar situation that people went through when LotR was released on DVD and now Blu. they released the theatrical then 3-4 months later an extended.

They almost tarped me at Best Buy last weekend. I saw a huge display for Lord of the Rings Tril on BR for only 55. So I am standing in line waiting to check out and I look at the back of the box and i see the run time for the movies and it is the theatrical versions only. It dumb as hell that they are releasing 2 versions of this on BR.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    They know what they are doing, they are sticking it to the fanboys.

I'm still pissed about the Star Wars films coming out again with the origional cuts included. Know how I protested? I did not buy them again...

Ughhhh, I so want this. My son picked up the DVD. I'll wait until Nov and see if I can't con Santa into bringing a Blu Ray player and the extended cut.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    :D
    sdfs.jpg 365.4K
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    *sigh* Canti.

The LotR Blu-ray release is a mess. I'd love to have the extended trilogy on Blu-ray myself. They've released more versions of that film than I though possible in just five short years.