Help on my website.

CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
edited January 2004 in Internet & Media
I am the webmaster for Pinetar.org. I just took over from the original creator and I am redesigning the site a bit. I moved hosting over and had to reset all the scripts. We used Coranto for a news reporting program. However since I moved the servers over I can't figure out how to get it posted correctly on the site. All the old news is still showing up in the headline view like it used to be, but I can't get new news posted or see the text of the old stuff. The old stuff isn't really important and if I can just get it to display the new postings like it did the old postings that would be great. So really the question is, does anyone have experience with Coranto that can help. Or alternatively does anyone know of a free news script that is easy to have posted inside the html code on a page. You can check out the web page to see how I'd like it posted.

Comments

• ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    I am the webmaster for Pinetar.org. I just took over from the original creator and I am redesigning the site a bit. I moved hosting over and had to reset all the scripts. We used Coranto for a news reporting program. However since I moved the servers over I can't figure out how to get it posted correctly on the site. All the old news is still showing up in the headline view like it used to be, but I can't get new news posted or see the text of the old stuff. The old stuff isn't really important and if I can just get it to display the new postings like it did the old postings that would be great. So really the question is, does anyone have experience with Coranto that can help. Or alternatively does anyone know of a free news script that is easy to have posted inside the html code on a page. You can check out the web page to see how I'd like it posted.

Sorry, Ive been out for a few days and missed this thread. Hook me over a PM.. I have a script and some coranto knowledge.. see if we can fix that up for you :)
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Thanks Shorty. I PM'd you.
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Got it thanks :)

I've replied.. and Il wait to hear back from you so we can take a look :)