EPIC 2010 TF2

13»

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Oh yeah... last year we had awards for TF2.
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I lost... I'm gonna continue sulking in the corner now :(
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I will never forget seeing our spy come down the stairs with the 3rd intel on 2fort for our semi-final win. I will always remember that moment. Playing TF2 on the internet has nothing on winning a 2 hour+ match with and against 40 people all within 20 ft of you. The tent exploding after each win. Epic is not just a clever name.

-Digi
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    I was surprised just how well the maps worked with the tournament. Sure we usually don't play 2fort or Hydro, but they honestly felt like the more balanced matches we played that night. Goldrush and Steel felt a little broken for attackers/defenders at times.

I was proud to get that last cap Bobby! Shwaip and Tushon did the hardest part by getting out of their base. I just stole the glory :P

LAN matches are so awesomely awesome and epic and great and good. This is why every game should support LAN play.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Winfrey wrote:
    I was proud to get that last cap Bobby! Shwaip and Tushon did the hardest part by getting out of their base. I just stole the glory :P

you're damn right! :grr:
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Winfrey wrote:
    I was surprised just how well the maps worked with the tournament. Sure we usually don't play 2fort or Hydro, but they honestly felt like the more balanced matches we played that night. Goldrush and Steel felt a little broken for attackers/defenders at times.

LAN matches are so awesomely awesome and epic and great and good. This is why every game should support LAN play.

I think the big reason that 2fort worked out was that while both teams had a couple engies, no one turtled too hard (and no one helped their team protect the engies).

I was so pumped coming down the last set of stairs, ready to cap, and then one of the nade spams caught me :mean:. At least we got the cap :)

(ps, 2fort is terrible)