Loaner PCs and monitors for EPIC

RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
edited June 2010 in Community
I have a lot of hardware laying around. A lot of stuff I just don't have a use for at the moment, inventory waiting to sell, etc.

I'd love to help some people out and hook 'em up so they can get their game on this weekend, but I don't know if the need is even there. For all I know, ya'll got it covered.

So in order for me to figure out if I should allocate some time to throwing these parts together and digging stuff out of boxes buried under 50 other boxes, I need to know - What would be useful? Mice? Keyboards? Monitors? Gaming systems? What games are you gonna need to run? Etc.

I've got a minivan and my office is 5 miles from ICHQ. If I can help with the merriment, I'd like to.

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I do not require any extra equipment but Thank You for offering. :thumbup

This will be my first EPIC but based on what I have read, extra mice and keyboards will be handy.

Cheers to you sir! :cheers:

-Bobby
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    My gaming laptop is in the shop for repair. Their two week turn-around estimate runs out this afternoon, and they still don't have a replacement GPU. I have two backup plans: My wife's laptop (GeForce 8600M) or ship a case to ICHQ and bring some desktop parts in my bag.

If I go with the second option I'll need a monitor.

Regardless of which route I take, your offer is much appreciated.