the engi update will it be good or will it suck

welll the engi update was one of the most anticipated update other than the

sniper and demo updates.but in the past there was alot of fake updates like

the guard dog, the mother load, emp bomb and much more that i can not write

at one post. in the previous trailer (the mac update) you see an engi carring a

shotgun whith a scope or batterey. well it was rumored to be one of the new

engi weapons. but before the trailer of the mac update valve told everyone to

draw some ideas up and if iif was good and not crap it would have a 15% chance

to go in yay. well after that alot of tf2 players started drawing 10 skectes per

week thinking that they would have a better chance if they put multiple sketckes

per week but increased the percents by 0.13% of putting there drawing in the

game. but when valve gets the millions of skectes they will end up putting the

best and awesome looking in (probably). well the engi update consists of a

shotgun,a pistol,teleporters(entrance & exit),sentry (all levels), and finally a

dispencer(all levels). the engi update will be no later then october 25 2010.

p.s. this is my first one not to harsh and there was alot of spelling erors cause i

was to lazy to fix them :P

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Trollface_HD.jpg

-Bobby
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    in the previous trailer (the mac update) you see an engi carring a shotgun whith a scope or batterey.
    It actually has an antenna on it, so it probably won't be a scope or a battery.
    The antenna actually leads to the idea of it being remote controlled, like the fan-idea of Morgan.
    before the trailer of the mac update valve told everyone to draw some ideas up and if iif was good and not crap it would have a 15% chance to go in yay.
    Where are you getting this number from? I haven't seen "15%" anywhere. The Polycount contest (Which I believe you're referring to) doesn't mention 15% anywhere, it just says that Valve will pick the ones they like best. Valve allready has been doing this with the Contribute Site. It's where all the weapons and hats that have come out since the WAR update have come from (excepting the Earbuds and the Sam and Max items, of course). As for so many posts of items meaning so many items, I believe that's what Valve's goal was. The contest rules even say that each modeler must create 3 different items minimum to be considered (though modelers with only 1 or 2 items can still submit them to the Contribute site).
    well the engi update consists of a shotgun,a pistol,teleporters(entrance & exit),sentry (all levels), and finally a dispencer(all levels).
    Not necessarily. Valve's blog post about their experiments with a Repair Node item suggests that new Engie buildings are more likely to be upgrades to current buildings or totally new items alongside the old ones, not replacements. And other updates haven't included new weapons for all slots (There's no Grenade Launcher replacement, for example). Oh, and you even missed "new wrench", when there's been one in Valve's competitive beta test for quite a while (the P.D.Q. - it builds buildings suuuuper fast but you can't upgrade them to level 2 or 3). Granted, it may not come with the update, but who knows!
    the engi update will be no later then october 25 2010.
    While this sort of conservative date is understandable, what with Valve Time and all, the "Coming soon" video and the other hints makes me say "no later than a month from now" would be a more likely suggestion. Who knows, though. It is Valve :P.

Anyways, keep up the speculation and keep finding fun rumors!
    I do suggest you find the time to spell check though. It makes it much easier to read what you write. :D
  • QuadyTheTurnipQuadyTheTurnip Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Hey Bobby:

GwDct.png
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    You forgot the most important weapon of all, the destruction pad. I wonder what Valve will make as a replacement for that.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Hey, didn't you hear, the new engi mele weapon is his helmet, he uses it to brain his enemies now (though it is against safety regulations).
  • coldalarmcoldalarm England, UK
    edited June 2010
    My eyes are bleeding.