Gigabyte survey for those who build gaming computers

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited June 2010 in Hardware
Today I was asked by Gigabyte to share this survey with community members; instead of writing it up as a front-page story, I figured I'd share with the smaller group of forum members, since there is more of a system-builder focus here.

Here's the letter I got:
GIGABYTE wrote:
In order to reach more gamer needs and provide better product for gaming industry, we would like your help to take 10 minutes and fill a simple questionnaire out for our reference. Your ideas and thoughts which represent N.A. gaming industry is very important for us to design new gaming motherboard. Please answer attached file and send it back to me before 6/16. We will select 5 valuable answer and give 5pcs gaming mouse out. You may also have the chance to be involved with GIGABYTE motherboard design team for new gaming motherboard. Feel free to let me know if any question. Thank you.

If your answers are valuable, you could receive a GM-M8000 gaming mouse from Gigabyte.

So, it's a Word doc that needs to be filled out; if this interests you, post here and I'll PM you the survey and our contact's email address so you can send it back to him. Mention in the email that you're from Icrontic.

Thanks!

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Gimme!

Also, Engrish.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    want.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    normal_do_want_house.jpg
  • ObsidianObsidian Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    do_want.jpg
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    want
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    yusplz
  • PhIxXPhIxX Bryan, TX
    edited June 2010
    If it's legit... ignoring the engrish... I'll do it. If SSN is first question though...
  • PhIxXPhIxX Bryan, TX
    edited June 2010
    Odds seemed good until they posted on FB. :( Still worthwhile if it means they listen to builders.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    I'll do it.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    PM me a copy. I'm down with gigabyte.
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited June 2010
    Sure.