PC For Sale

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited July 2010 in Trading Post
Intel e8300 w/ original box and stock heatsink. comparable cpu $160 new, $90 shipped

DFI dk p35 t2rs w/ original box cables. paid $110, $70 shipped

4gb Muskin ddr2 1066 $99 new, $70 shipped

EVGA 8800gt lifetime warranty, $70 shipped

Mushkin 550250 580W(replaced stock loud as hell fan with silent coolermaster one) $45 shipped

Audigy 2 ZS platinum(I think the mic jack may be going bad or it may have just had problems w/ Win7 at the time but i dont use it anymore. Has front panel and has a lot of nice signal input/output options.) $35 shipped

Will part with it all for 375 shipped.

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    It has been brought to my attention that the Lifetime warranty on the gfx card is not transferable to another person. But, if you run into any issues with the card you can RMA it through me.
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    intrested in ram please get back to me thanls
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    Can you link for the Audigy 2 ZS platinum?
    edited July 2010
    _k_ wrote:
    Can you link for the Audigy 2 ZS platinum?

http://www.pacificgeek.com/product.asp?c=219&s=1113&ID=855432&P=F
  • drasnordrasnor Starship Operator Hawthorne, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    MAGIC wrote:
    Audigy 2 ZS platinum(I think the mic jack may be going bad or it may have just had problems w/ Win7 at the time but i dont use it anymore. Has front panel and has a lot of nice signal input/output options.) $35 shipped
    My own experience has been that there isn't a Creative driver version for Windows 7 that can provide all the functionality on the card. There's one that supports SPDIF optical input, one that has the Mic Boost feature, and one that supports CMSS2. There's a registry patch that needs to be applied if you have 4GB or more of memory to avoid crackling/popping.
    edited July 2010
    drasnor wrote:
    My own experience has been that there isn't a Creative driver version for Windows 7 that can provide all the functionality on the card. There's one that supports SPDIF optical input, one that has the Mic Boost feature, and one that supports CMSS2. There's a registry patch that needs to be applied if you have 4GB or more of memory to avoid crackling/popping.

Bingo, I didnt think there was a problem with it because the popping from the mic didnt always happen. Thanks Dras.
  • allenpanallenpan ThunderBay, Ontario, CAnada Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    hello get back to me on the ram plz
    edited July 2010
    Due to the fact that I have only had an offer on one part of the pc I am just going to keep it all except the Sound Card.

Audigy sound card is still for sale.