_k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
edited August 2010 in Food & Drink

Comments

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    :wow::wow::wow::approve:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    The thing that sucks about that is that you can't reclose it, and if you drank 12oz of 110 proof beer, you'd probably die.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    The thing that sucks about that is that you can't reclose it, and if you drank 12oz of 110 proof beer, you'd probably die.

man, that's a good point. If you're not in it for the $765 long haul, you wasting gold.

That video is hilarious!
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    pssh... nurse that baby for 3 hours, as long as you weigh 200lbs or more you'll only hit about .20 BAC. You'll be fine. (Note, I am in no way condoning said activities nor am I a medical professional. This post assumes certain values of "fine" which may or many not pertain to your personal value of "fine").
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    This seems roughly equivalent to half a bottle of cask strength scotch. Ya, I think I've done that in a single sitting before and lookie here, I'm still typing away!
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    pragtastic wrote:
    This seems roughly equivalent to half a bottle of cask strength scotch. Ya, I think I've done that in a single sitting before and lookie here, I'm still typing away!
    Yes, but that was three months ago and you're still drunk ;)
    edited July 2010
    and I wouldn't have him any other way. Drunk prag is amusing prag.
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2010
    UPSLynx wrote:
    man, that's a good point. If you're not in it for the $765 long haul, you wasting gold.

That video is hilarious!

You can reclose it though, all of their high-proof stuff (like Sink the Bismark) is so potent that you can cork and uncork it like a vintage port or a bottle of whisky.
    edited August 2010
    They mentioned this on last weeks "Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me". Just thought I'd throw that out there. I was amused by the coincidence.