I was going to post...

AdvakusAdvakus Nova Scotia, Canada
edited August 2010 in Team Fortress 2
... A guide on my opinion/play-style for Team Fortress Two. Poking around the forums a bit lead me to this nightmare.

Before I start working on one, I figure I should point this out to you guys and ask you what you think. I'm not here to bash this "F Stein" or anything along those lines - I'm kind of reshowing this topic to anybody who might've not been around when it happened and see their opinion on whether I should even bother after something like that.

I'd love to share, and I'm not a martyr/zealot by any means, so if I were to make a similar guide, it wouldn't go down the pipes like that one did. But I can equally understand if you guys would rather not see another of these guides up.

Well, let me know what you think.

As always, with the most loving of regards,
Advakus.

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I'm always open to peoples interpretations on the game. You have to understand not everyone is going to agree with it and it is more likely that the ones that disagree are going to reply.

Hell if it gets Ampersand to post again I'm all for it!

-Digi
  • AdvakusAdvakus Nova Scotia, Canada
    edited August 2010
    Yeah, of course Digi! I love where you're coming from with that, and I totally agree.
    The ones that don't agree want to voice their opinions and I'd love to hear it. I'm very open-minded and I really value IC's opinion as a community, so perhaps if enough people give a bit more support I'll go ahead and start writing that!
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    That F Stein guy turned out to be a bit of a crazy; he doesn't come around anymore.
  • WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    Absolutely write up some tips and tricks and guides to a game most everyone here enjoys! I've been playing since the beta and am still learning new strategies and tactics as the game continues to evolve and always like to learn from others.

I never figured out Stein's reaction to us with his guides. We had an opportunity to discuss his strategies and suggestions which he clearly didn't want. It was just kind of bizarre how much he disliked differing opinions.