Photo Challenge: "Unnatural". Now to Sept 1.

MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma Icrontian
edited September 2010 in Lifestyle
Another photo challenge. I have been taking a lot of pictures of lovely, natural things lately: leaves, landscapes, flowers, bugs. Lets try now to take a picture of something unnatural. Take a picture of a bowl of mac and cheez, machinery, photoshop your picture in some interesting way... whatever you think fits the theme.

Same as before, I will create a results thread where people can post their pictures and a discussion thread for people to talk about their shots and others.

Great pics on the last challenge! If you have never posted, give it a try.
Get out your cameras!

--Laura

Comments

• bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
    edited August 2010
    I have a neat one I took last week. This would be my first shooting challenge, do you want the pic in the thread, or a link to the pic?
  • MarushkaMarushka cambridge, ma Icrontian
    edited August 2010
    I usually toss mine on flickr, then embed the html code that displays it and links to the flickr page. If you look at the Photo-A-Day challenge results thread, http://icrontic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84641 a lot are done that way so you can see what the final product looks like. Thats not the only way of doing it though, but it works well and flickr is free.
  • bjbroderickbjbroderick Clinton Township, MI
    edited August 2010
    Ok, I think I can handle that. I take big pictures and I don't want to be responsible for blowing someones mobile bandwidth cap.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited September 2010
    bumps. come on you homps with cameras.