Icrontic Events Timeline 2011

Comments

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Anyone else interesting in coming out here for this?
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136000796454660

Ryan, did you get Leah a beer ticket, too? Or a DD ticket?

And I can't wait to show you two around!!
  • RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Leah says she's gonna go see a thing at a museum while I'm at the beer fest. I don't blame her, I'd feel bad dragging her around one of those things, especially in the winter.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    WagsFTW wrote:
    Meghann and I have also talked about hosting an event in Grand Rapids. We both have futons, and now live in the same building, downtown! It could involve going to several local breweries (Founders!!, Schmoz, New Holland), more breweries, hanging out, board games, snowboarding, beach, etc. I could even plan a "Taste of Grand Rapids," for the area, and provide a History of GR walking tour (I know too much...). I know just about everything there is to know about Grand Rapids, and know of all the best restaurants in the area. Let us know if there is any interest. <3

In :D

(you had me at "more breweries")
    edited January 2011
    Ryan, how about you and Magic go to the beer thing, and I'll entertain Leah. :)
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Ryan, make sure you set up the webcam before you leave, so we can watch the "entertainment".
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    WagsFTW wrote:
    Anyone else interesting in coming out here for this?
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136000796454660

Ryan, did you get Leah a beer ticket, too? Or a DD ticket?

And I can't wait to show you two around!!

I'd be interested if I'm in town from Phoenix. I wouldn't count on me though.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Updated original post.

We expect ICHQ to be fully re-opened to overnight guests for Summer Shindig. Yes, even to CB's air mattress. ;) Thanks for your patience this past year.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    updated original post with Summer Shindig dates ;)
    edited March 2011
    Sweet, thanks.
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Are the dates for ICSS still accurate? A secretly very selfish little bit of me is hoping the whole thing got pushed back exactly one week.
    edited July 2011
    Myrmidon wrote:
    Are the dates for ICSS still accurate? A secretly very selfish little bit of me is hoping the whole thing got pushed back exactly one week.

ICSS is totally up to Brian and Matt. I mean they could make it two weeks long and whoever shows up when they desire works :tongue:
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    I'd love to buy plane tix back for this if I can swing the scheduling, let me know when it's set in stone.
    edited July 2011
    You can stop by whenever you like, Dan. Don't really want to move ICSS as it's scheduled for the weekend of the Dream Cruise on purpose.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Yeah, just do what I do and pop in!
  • PreacherPreacher Potomac, MD Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Is there an ICRENN schedule for the events between 1-4 Sep? If memory serves me correctly, we should expect 10-20 Icrontians skinny-dipping in our pool on 3 Sep.
    edited July 2011
    Preacher wrote:
    Is there an ICRENN schedule for the events between 1-4 Sep? If memory serves me correctly, we should expect 10-20 Icrontians skinny-dipping in our pool on 3 Sep.

pretty sure the 3rd is the day people are going to rennfest. course I guess no one really knows until Anne speaks up
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    fatcat wrote:
    pretty sure the 3rd is the day people are going to rennfest. course I guess no one really knows until Anne speaks up

Which would be nice if she did soon, so that peeps can make travel plans. ;)
    edited July 2011
    fatcat wrote:

Hokay, well we can do 4th too, but figured peeps would be leaving.
    edited July 2011
    Preacher wrote:
    Hokay, well we can do 4th too, but figured peeps would be leaving.

I imagine people will be leaving on the 5th, since we all have it off with it being Labor Day :wink:
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Agree that I would like to start making some plans, deciding what vacation days I need, etc. This september is going to be an incredibly stressful time for me at work, so I'd appreciate the heads up :)

Also, need to decide on flying or driving.
    edited July 2011
    The dates are posted, guys. It's that weekend. Make your plans! :)
    edited July 2011
    I'm probably doing Friday through Monday.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    I'm going when people are there :D
    edited July 2011
    I thought we were still waiting to see if that weekend was good for Rennfest...
    edited July 2011
    She chose Labor Day Weekend. The dates are also shown on the first post of this thread. Greg updated it.
    edited July 2011
    WagsFTW wrote:
    She chose Labor Day Weekend. The dates are also shown on the first post of this thread. Greg updated it.

Rennfest (ICRENN) #3 (Maryland Renaissance Faire)
    September 1-4 2011 (Faire on Sept 3)

for those who don't know how to go to the first post :tongue:
    edited July 2011
    fatcat wrote:

Then why this comment?
    edited July 2011
    CB wrote:
    Then why this comment?
    He was referring to the single day of the chosen weekend we'll be physically at the Maryland Renaissance Faire. Usually we're only at the Faire 1 day of the weekend.
    edited July 2011
    Lincoln wrote:
    He was referring to the single day of the chosen weekend we'll be physically at the Maryland Renaissance Faire. Usually we're only at the Faire 1 day of the weekend.

me enrgish be bad, yarrrrrr!
    edited July 2011
    Hokay, got it. Consider myself taking remedial forum browsing....
    Sep 3 - Ren Fair
    Sep 4 - Pool Party at Preacher's Ponderosa?