Icrontic Secret Santas 2010 (signup)

12346»

Comments

• WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Magic first tried sending it FedEx, and he could immediately tell it was alcohol and sent him away. USPS was no problem, and it made it safely! :)
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    honestly, I'm fine with you guys doing it. more business for us, and really it's stupid we don't allow it.

but like prime said, I kinda sorta have to follow the rules, like 18 USC Sec. 1001
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Did FedEx ever fess up to losing my package, Digi?
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Nope, They basically said all I could do was file a claim. That wouldn't get anything back.

I am currently working on recreating it. I will have it to ya as soon as I can recreate it. The problem being I had only found 1 of certain parts of it so now I have to search for them again.

You will understand when it eventually makes it to you. I'll let you know before I ship the next one and I'll require a sig on the next shipment.

Sorry about all this.

-Digi
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    Nope, They basically said all I could do was file a claim. That wouldn't get anything back.

I am currently working on recreating it. I will have it to ya as soon as I can recreate it. The problem being I had only found 1 of certain parts of it so now I have to search for them again.

You will understand when it eventually makes it to you. I'll let you know before I ship the next one and I'll require a sig on the next shipment.

Sorry about all this.

-Digi

No worries man. I really appreciate you going through the work to redo it. I wish I would have not been dumb and just told you to send to my home in Indiana. Meh.

California parcel services are all a bunch of jokers.