Windows Live SkyDrive

edited December 2010 in Hardware
A friend of mine has a husband that is a PC expert. On her PC she found a program he has added called Windows Live SkyDrive. It is a storage site. When she signs into Window Live she gets the message " You are now signed in to 2 places.... " My question is this. Can what she is tpying on MSN chat be showing up on his PC ?

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    Live SkyDrive has nothing to do with MSN, but if you suspect that he is snooping on her conversations, uninstall the program and contact local authorities.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    If he were really an expert, he would use something more subtile and difficult to detect. Just sayin.

I'm just going to instigate becuase this has the potential to be a really juicy thread.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited December 2010
    A friend of mine has a husband that is a PC expert. On her PC she found a program he has added called Windows Live SkyDrive. It is a storage site. When she signs into Window Live she gets the message " You are now signed in to 2 places.... " My question is this. Can what she is tpying on MSN chat be showing up on his PC ?

I want to say MSN by default saves conversations. But in any case when she logs into MSN and it says she is logged in at two places, this means another computer is logged in. Whatever computer that is can probably access the logs if not the live conversations.

And I hope you don't mind me getting too personal here but 2 major issues here: A. If he is spying, there are Trust issues that need to be addressed. B. If she has anything to hide from her husband, she's got issues.

In B4 Authorities