Another Icrontian decides to lose some weight!

2»

Comments

• SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Cooking in the morning is not for me (I love me some sleep), so this is the way I ensure I eat breakfast at all. Boil 10 eggs Sunday night and peel them. Store in tub in fridge. Put 2 in mug with hot water while showering. Chow them in 6 bites. 2 minutes of effective prep and eat time max. :D
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I see what ur doin thar. It's a good plan for morning laziness. Lately what I've been doing at work allows me to make my own hours. So I can get up, make myself breakfast and take my sweet ass time getting in to work.
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    This is good idea, will be using. I've been switching out dinner as my "make what you like in moderation" meal. Its always been breakfast that is the issue for me, and process crap that isn't too much crap is what I've been looking for.
  • AnnesAnnes Tripped Up by Libidos and Hubris Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    Replying to Tim has prompted me to demand reports from all of these threads. Get ready for some necros.

Cannon! How goes?
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    LOL Anne. Its... not going well. I can't seem to stop drinking beer for some reason.

I have not gained any weight, but I continue to hold at ! 187 lbs.

I did start going to the gym... but not very often. I can't seem to make this a priority for me.
  • WagsFTWWagsFTW Grand Rapids, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    The only thing that has worked consistently at getting me to go to the gym is Zumba. I start to dance around the house, and get excited when I hear a song we dance to at Zumba on.

Seriously, try joining classes or groups at the gym. It's fun to be in a group environment surrounded by other people with the same goals. It's very motivating.

But if you ultimately want to lose weight, you will find your own motivation and make it happen. Nothing we say will do that for you. Just do it to be healthy and more confident with yourself, and look at your original goal everyday. Print out your first post, and your picture, and put it in the bathroom by your mirror. Motivate yourself with your goals.!