Has anyone seen...

colacola part legend, part devil... all manBalls deep Icrontian
edited February 2011 in Minecraft
A stack of roughly 45 diamonds anywhere, I happen to be missing them. I went to my tower today, and the door was open (the second time that's happened in 2 days, I always close it). So I ended up thinking to myself, "someone needs to learn some manners." I walked in, and nothing looked damaged so I proceeded to check my chests. Nothing important was missing except those diamonds. I'm not really mad, I'm just confused as to why anyone would take something from someone else in Minecraft. At most it would take you a half an hour to find some, and some is all you need. Diamond tools are more durable sure, but the only thing that they're absolutely needed for is mining obsidian. I guess I'd like to ask whoever nabbed them (if anyone did such a thing) to kindly return them to the chest in my tower where they found them. It took me quite some time to mine all that out, and I'm almost positive that you won't need it all anyways. Thank you in advance, sincerely, Cola.

Comments

• the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    lame.

But I hope my new diamond penis sculpture will cheer you up.

(jk)
  • ErrorNullTurnipErrorNullTurnip Illinois Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I've been noticing a few non-regulars on recently. Maybe it's time to move bukkit up to the main server?
  • edited January 2011
    I've noticed some names I don't recognize who don't post here as well. Also, following the chat a bit in game today, it seems fish got blown up when someone trapped his house, so griefing seems to be going on as well.

Since bukkit seems to be going well in the test server, I'm for moving it over to the server proper, get that whitelist back in action.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I agree. bukkit is getting installed on the main server now (doesn't seem to be anyone online at the moment).
  • MechfoxMechfox Texas
    edited January 2011
    I hope you get them back, Cola. :( That sucks.
  • ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I had a stack of diamond go missing from my house as well. Only like a stack of 5 or so blocks of diamond. Just a bit depressing...