Whitelist Requests

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    You must first answer this question, how old are you?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    When we have a whitelist again, I'll vouch for DoubleOBond. We went to high school together so I've known the guy for a long time. He's good people.

Also, he made this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleOBond#p/a/u/0/IZ2BcvowYl8

(embedding is not available at this time, so I'll come back and embed it later.)
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    CB wrote:
    When we have a whitelist again, I'll vouch for DoubleOBond. We went to high school together so I've known the guy for a long time. He's good people.

Also, he made this:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DoubleOBond#p/a/u/0/IZ2BcvowYl8

Holy... shit... that is one of the most impressive things I've seen in Minecraft yet. :eek:

I've only dreamed about doing a project on that sort of massive scale. Hell, I HAVE considered doing this very project, but just couldn't bring myself to investing the time.

Related to this, I remember re-building scenes from The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past in LEGOs. I even made a scaled model of the Pyramid of Power (the Dark World equivalent and location-replacement of Hyrule Castle, where Gannon awaits you). This brings back memories. Maybe I should try making that Pyramid using sandstone. Hmmm... =3

Thanks for sharing the video, CB. I approve of this guy. :vimp:
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Ok...my jaw dropped open when I was watching this, I definitely approve.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I added him.
  • ThrallThrall steinbach MB Canada
    edited January 2011
    I would like to request being added to the white list on the grounds that I am not an asshole, and that I have been part of Icrontic for quite a while even if I haven't posted allot on the forums.

username: Ramiel0
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Thrall, I've seen you on the server. wut?
  • edited January 2011
    Methinks Thrall started on the server during the time when there was no whitelist. As far as I have seen, he's been being a generally good guy during that time, probably safely whitelistable.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Canti wrote:
    Thrall, I've seen you on the server. wut?

Shhhh, there is no whitelist right now. People can come and go as they please. Though I did see that Ardichoke was moving Bukkit onto the official install, maybe today? so that won't be the case soon.

-Digi
    edited January 2011
    I cut over to bukkit last night. Whitelist is back in place, as are the other commands I was testing on the test server. Also, the test server is down right now. I have to rejigger my startup scripts for the official and test servers for various boring technical reasons.

EDIT: Also, Thrall has been added
  • ThrallThrall steinbach MB Canada
    edited January 2011
    Thank you kindly ardichoke.
  • edited January 2011
    Can you good Sirs add CaptainMoustache to the whitelist? I'm a friend of DoubleObonds. I had been playing on your server and understand the rules.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    I'll vouche for CaptainMoustache.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited January 2011
    Does he give free rides?
  • edited January 2011
    Yeah I do!
    edited January 2011
    Added
  • edited February 2011
    It still says I'm not on the whitelist :{
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    it is your moustache you need to turn sideways when you try to walk through the door otherwise you won't fit.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I imagine you Ardi was too in awe of the mustache (american english) to spell it in the manner you did (moustachioed ... yes, that is a word and it is glorious)

Also, this:
    mustache-2.gif
    edited February 2011
    Hrm... sorry about that. It seems the Whitelist plugin isn't working entirely correctly and it didn't actually add you. I added you manually, you should be able to get in (if not now, then after the backup/restart in 15 minutes).

EDIT: Alright, I just rolled bukkit back to a build that I know works with the plugins I have installed. The whitelist should now be fixed. SimpleHome should now be working.
    edited February 2011
    While I can't top the TRIPLE giant moustache, I can offer something possibly better: a photo for a French guy with a super-stache that I took myself.

While touring France with a high school band my brother was in (and I was the assistant band manager), we came across this odd gentleman at a convenience store while our tour bus was gassing up. Us being shameless American tourists, several of our party lined up to have our picture taken next to this guy, haha. For never speaking a single word, he was a good sport about it.

QTL6y.jpg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    My friend Naim would like to join the server. Linc and I both know him IRL and I vouch for his good conduct and all around "helluva guy"-ness.

Not sure who's responsible for whitelisting these days.
    edited February 2011
    My friend Naim would like to join the server. Linc and I both know him IRL and I vouch for his good conduct and all around "helluva guy"-ness.

Not sure who's responsible for whitelisting these days.

Moved your post, working on separating out whitelist requests from legit MC discussion.

I'm responsible for the whitelist at this point, what's his minecraft username?
  • liquienceliquience Ann Arbor / Detroit
    edited February 2011
    ardichoke wrote:
    Moved your post, working on separating out whitelist requests from legit MC discussion.

I'm responsible for the whitelist at this point, what's his minecraft username?

Hey there; this'd be me that Prime is talking about. (Thanks Prime!)

My MC username is: liquience

I've been playing for about six months now, mostly SP but some SMP on the Reddit servers. Kind of hard to really settle down on such a big server though, so I stopped going.

I'm not sure why I didn't think of Icrontic sooner, but it popped into my head tonight and I'm glad it did!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys more! Cheers.
    edited February 2011
    Added, welcome Naim.
    edited February 2011
    Much appreciated. I look forward to getting the lay of the land tomorrow.
    edited February 2011
    Welcome to IC Minecraft, Naim! Glad to have you on board. Since you're a Minecraft vet, I'll keep this quick: check the most recent map to get your bearings. The minecart rail networks are your friend (even if you can't get a minecart, the tracks make good roads).

Main place of interest is Icrontitown (nicknamed Icytown), where many of us have plots of land to make small (but tall) buildings. There may still be plots open if you'd like to claim one. :D

Also, thanks for taking the time to move all these requests, Ardichoke. It really helped to clean things up in the main "lounge" forum. :D
    edited February 2011
    Thanks! I've got a big assignment due this evening (woo, grad school) but just as soon as I wrap it up (hopefully this afternoon) I'll be coming on for some sweet, sweet mining action.
  • edited February 2011
    my account: 64ktm64 please add me to the list im am great friends w/ fish
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I still do not see anybody vouching for you. If Fish wants to, he needs to come to this thread and publicly vouch for you and recognize the possible repercussions for both of you.
This discussion has been closed.