Thunder over Louisville

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited February 2011 in Community
Alidra and I will be visiting Louisville, KY for this event on Saturday April 16th.

Thunder Over Louisville

We will probably get into town on the 15th, and leave sometime Sunday on the 17th.

But I want to see if any other Icrontians wanted to get together on this weekend for a hella great air show, best fireworks in the world show, and sight see Louisville and areas.

I lived in Louisville for 6 years and know my way around, and I also still have friends there. I know we have a bunch of Icrontians living in the Cincinnati area and the Indianapolis area (both a little over and hour drive) but this is also open to anyone wanting to come. We will be driving from Missouri, and have room for 7 in the Explorer if someone decides to fly in.

So, I just want to get a general idea if anyone wants to join us for a nice Derby style weekend in Kentucky ;)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x4BTm161oxI&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    If I still lived in Cincinnati, I'd absolutely join ya.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    GHoosdum wrote:
    If I still lived in Cincinnati, I'd absolutely join ya.

^This
  • jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA New
    edited February 2011
    Make sure you take some pix!! Used to do the airshow bit "in my younger years". ;D