4 bosses down 3/6/2011

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
edited March 2011 in Gaming
Good job to those who helped drop Halfus, V&T, Magmaw, and ODS.

We also got a good look at how BWD trash works.

It shouldn't be too long until we can do trash, Halfus, V&T in 60 mins. Magmaw & ODS in less.

Looking forward to next week!

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Just beat me to it, but yes awesome job to everyone who participated last night.

Grats to Moxee on Security Measure Alpha, Visciv on Electron Inductor Coils, Byrnwolf on Lava Spine, Worgenit on Incineratus, Nebelwolfer on Theralion's Mirror, myself on Necklace of Strife, Ryanfodder on Robes of the Burning Acolyte, Ilikemaces on Pauldrons of the Great Ettin, and whoever got Bracers of the Dark Pool.

Lots of epics should really help us out. No reason we shouldn't be able to repeat last nights success plus more, so for next raid read up on Council of Wind and Chimeron as we will be killing them also.

Continue to upgrade 333 and lower gear and continue to work towards our Cataclysm flask and pool fishing achievements.

I will be doing a fishing competition on Saturday night. It will involve lost of drinking and a gold reward, so watch on your calendar for that.

Until next time.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    I'm a slow learner, and have tanked less than the other tanks in BoT, so I apologize for the first few wipes.

I'm the type of person who learns from effing up a few times and actually seeing the mechanics of why I died. Also, I think I figured out my agro problem (other than Spencer ;)

Thanks to those who sent tells with feedback, I do listen, and hell of a nice job last night guys!