Raid Direction question

HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
edited March 2011 in Gaming
All:

I was wondering what our raid objectives will be in the coming weeks.

I'd like to get Chimaeron and Conclave down - I think these won't be terribly difficult to execute having seen them now. I'm also anxious to try a new healing trick on the Chimaeron fight.

From all I've read, Cho'gall is far easier than Nefarian... so once we start hitting the harder bosses, I'd suggest we move toward Cho'gall (ie, work on Ascendant Council). This would allow us to get 4pc set bonuses faster, perhaps making other encounters easier.

Any thoughts on this? What will our targets be on Sunday?

Comments

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Last week was unrepresentative. We struggled for one reason or another on Halfus and Conclave. Those should easily be 1-2 shots for us.

There isn't any reason we shouldnt be able to down Conclave. Then, head to BoT for Halfus and V&T. Finally do Magmaw, ODS, Maloriak, and work on Chimaeron.

Maloriak considered to be a easy boss, supposedly easier than ODS and V&T. Read up on it and you'll see that the fight isn't complicated.

We'll see how we do. After this week we should be geared enough, if we aren't already, to start going for full clears. Next week we may possibley go strait into BD and bang on it the entire night.