A new comic about Lumberjacks... with swords

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited September 2011 in Lifestyle

Comments

• pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Yes, but does it have Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen?
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    The "Been here the whole time actually" lumberjack should be Joe's avatar.
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Sword-wielding lumberjacks? Super-polite vikings? Death-metal centurions?

I rate this comic as AWESOME-PLUS.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Is it dead already? No new updates for a while...
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Yeah, I've been checking it occasionally during my 'morning webcomic' routine. Not happening, eh?
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    In honor of lumberjacks everywhere, I give you......

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PpxQp3Hy5nk&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    I keep bugging her about it, but she's super busy with commission work and her regular job :(
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Making comics is hard even when you have ideas and time to do them if you are burdened with other things. I have a ton of ideas for my MS paints but even when I have free time there is little motivation to do them because free time is so rare lately that I'd rather do other things. With this in mind my paints might take half an hour or so and they are awful(y good). I can't imagine how long it takes to make a Lumberjack comic. In the end you can't rush something like this or the end product won't be as good as it could be. I mean hell, how long did it take to finish the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
    edited September 2011
    Canti wrote:
    I mean hell, how long did it take to finish the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?

About ten minutes. I mean, you know, assuming you're asking about that point where he was ten minutes away from finishing.
  • PinkInDetroitPinkInDetroit Brian's (actual) Waifu Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    So...basically what Canti said. This sums it up. And it's been summer. Super busy cake season, and...well..."doing other shit" season.

But good news! Winter is coming! >=T Which means you lucky bastards will get your lumberjack on. or...you can lumberjack off.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    winter-is-coming.jpg

winter-is-coming.jpg
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Yay!
  • JokkeJoakim Larsen Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited May 2014

Site is down? Now we'll never know what happens next.... Why you gotta be such a tease?

Why did this pop to the top of my unread lists? I want more lumberjacks with swords. :(

GHoosdum