edited April 2011
    kryyst wrote:
    Awesome job, that is a thing of beauty.

how would you top it?
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Mnpctech wrote:
    how would you top it?

The whole mod seems rather steam punk to me but usually that kind of theme has some organic feeling to it with hoses snaking about or leather.

Most of the pictures of it are glamor shots and the one I saw of it in place is looks cool but with all of the cables snaked out of it a lot of the clean look it has now runs disappears. I would throw in a bubbler into each rez but that would add noise and cause the pump to cavitate at some point so then the bubbler would have to be in an invisible inner rez or use a double helix rex to get the look.

I am lazy so I didn't read the log but I wonder how it does for picking up the wii-motes with the metal all around it, I assume it is a none issue. The bases it sits on make it look funny if you see any of the under side since the rest of the build is such a strong symmetry, the pump is the issue.

The build is perfect. The only improvement for the whole mod would be to put the Wii in a robotic elephant that trumpets any time you turn it on, off, start a game, or change modes. Plus you know have it walk a few feet in a random direction every hour on the hour while you are using it.

Or do something like the elephant with a T-Rex or a dino of your choice. Haven't you read the internet the only way anything can get better is with more dinos.
  • MnpctechMnpctech Mpls, Mn.
    edited April 2011
    Good points and I will ask him how it performs
  • ButtersButters CA Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Is there a spot for an "internal" hardrive. It would be nice to be able to mount or slide in and out a harddrive, similar to a hot swap on PC.

Just saying.
  • MnpctechMnpctech Mpls, Mn.
    edited April 2011
    awesome suggestion Butters!