X-Ray Mods

2»

Comments

• colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    I read the banter in this thread and lol'd, you people and your emotions, psh. Bobby, I really can't say enough about your ability to play damage control and stay cool.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    It's the beard that does it.
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited April 2011
    I would like to weigh in on this, as I was on the server when all of this went down, and apparently I get mentioned when I have nothing to do with xray or whatever all this is about.

@hitman, I did not get off scott free at all sir. first I was banned for a week while everything was sorted out, and now I get to live under the continual scrutiny of ardichoke.
    @Ardichoke No ardichoke, I am not going to "blow up the server over the weekend". I did not "blow up the world" sir. I made a dangerous structure, and learned my lesson from it. You spent 15 minutes fixing it, if that. You also haven't even bothered to look at the server logs or even reply when I have reported griefing to you. Yes I know you are busy, but for a guy whose avatar is nearly slang for LOL, you sure dont seem to be chill.

And yes, SCLISI was treated well hitman, Ardy put up the message "Ahem...The server frowns upon x-ray hacks" before even posting here. And there has not been a question of banning him at all, only asking that he stop, if the community disagrees with it.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    If this were a referendum on Kingpin himself, I don't think anyone would have voted in favor of banning. As it is, we were discussing hacks, which I think in general have been frowned upon since this server is a survival server, as Bobby pointed out.