NZXT’s new “HUSH 2″ mid tower.

MnpctechMnpctech Mpls, Mn.
edited April 2011 in Hardware
“HUSH 2″ mid tower offers silence and “User friendly” features, only $99. ...More photos and details

1_nzxt_h2_case_mod_review9t.jpg

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Looks like they bummed the guts of the Hades and stuck it into a new exterior.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Makes me think a bit about the Antec P180 line.

I dig NZXT's approach to cable management and integrated fan control. I'd build in this case in a second.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    meh, another standard ATX case.

The world needs more 90 degree motherboard cases, like the Raven2 and Fortress2

RV02-E-Inside.jpg
    FT02S-W-Inside.jpg

although the NXZT is only $99, compared to $150 and $200
  • jedihobbitjedihobbit Central Virginia, USA New
    edited April 2011
    I would like to see cases like the above but 180 so you can show off the $$$ one puts in bling GPU water blocks!! ;D

However what would one want with 8+ HHDs??
  • MnpctechMnpctech Mpls, Mn.
    edited April 2011
    fatcat wrote:
    meh, another standard ATX case.

The world needs more 90 degree motherboard cases, like the Raven2 and Fortress2

Love both of these cases, but in different class altogether, (as you hinted) and neither are designed exclusively for silence.
  • sweavesweave boston
    edited April 2011
    those fans at the bottom.
    they would be set for sucking in air or blowing it out?
    i'm imagining inflow because hot air rises but there isn't too much room under a case for circulation maybe?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    I would personally put them on exhaust. The last thing I'd want is the case to suck up any old thing that ever tumbled across the floor. That said, I believe they're intake.
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    There is a nice filter below those intakes on the bottom, no need to worry about the dusties. They are only going to help your cooling as intakes.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    jedihobbit wrote:
    I would like to see cases like the above but 180 so you can show off the $$$ one puts in bling GPU water blocks!! ;D

You have to think about it less in terms of the number of HDDs and more in terms of how much music (entire discographies in FLAC), movies (all 1080p mkv ... but for the truly nuts all VHC [whatever a straight bluray rip is called]), and pronz you can have in one location. Also, RAID 5
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    jedihobbit wrote:
    I have one computer with 12 hard drives. In my home.