Return of theft

GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
edited May 2011 in Minecraft
Looks like someone is at it again. Just went back to icrontown and noticed that someone has been on the prowl. I am missing my music discs from a chest in my spire, along with a few stacks of charcoal (dont care about the charcoal though) and after a quick glance, a diamond block is indeed stolen from branmyson's house again.

I suggest anyone with valuables not in locked chests check for their security.

Edit: Found discs in a shared locked chest, likely moved by an idiot who thinks messing with my stuff is funny. Still, branmy's diamond block is missing, as is my charcoal. Someone is stealing again.

Comments

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Need the coordinates so I can look into this. Actually, I'll need someone at the site of the theft so I can port to them.... I really need to install permissions and a teleport plugin for admins only o_O
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited May 2011
    Charcoal was me, I know you dont care as there are a ton of stacks. I'll leave a sign next time explaining
  • GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    edited May 2011
    Okay, that explains the charcoal and its no biggie, just ask first next time so I know to start replenishing (I like to have a set amount in my storage). As for the diamond block on branmy's building, coords are
    x: +294
    y: 71
    z: +170

going to do a little running around to make sure there arent any more missing valuable blocks that I know of
  • edited May 2011
    Someone needs to find my heart...

Oh no, wait. Gorzo stole it
  • GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    edited May 2011
    <3<3<3
  • edited May 2011
    I KNEW IT!

He's been stealing other people's hearts too!

Cheater
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Yep.. the diamond block was taken by kushint. See the other thread.