Just accidentally burnt my whole house down.

ChemriofChemriof Soviet Scotland
edited May 2011 in Minecraft
Is there a way I can back it up to like right before it happened? I just lost 1000+ pieces of wool, and countless hours of work.

I am a dumbass.

Edit: It burnt down at about 8:45 PM CT, I'm not sure how back ups work, but if it could be backed up to earlier today that'd be awesome.

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    You burned down your own construction by accident. That's just part of Minecraft.
  • ChemriofChemriof Soviet Scotland
    edited May 2011
    Well if it can't get backed up then I guess I'm gonna start needing wool, a lot of wool. If anyone is interested in helping me out, I can trade a few diamonds, gold, whatever I have, but I'm gonna need around 20 stacks of white wool.
  • the_technocratthe_technocrat IC-MotY1 Indy Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    go AFK in the spider grinder for a few days like everyone else
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited May 2011
    surely there is some fireproof material that can be used to build your house...If you really do have a problem with lava and flint that is.
    edited May 2011
    I will trade 1 diamond or an equivalent amount of gold/iron per rack of white wool, so if you have extra wool, I need it.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I would like to donate your your rebuilding. I do agree with CB in that burning your house down happens but that doesn't make it any less shitty.

I've got at least 5-6 stacks, I will leave them in the market for ya.

Edit: Bam!! 8 stacks for ya in the market

-Digi
    edited May 2011
    BobbyDigi wrote:
    I would like to donate your your rebuilding. I do agree with CB in that burning your house down happens but that doesn't make it any less shitty.

I've got at least 5-6 stacks, I will leave them in the market for ya.

Edit: Bam!! 8 stacks for ya in the market

-Digi
    :respect:

Thanks a billion! if you ever need anything or any help with anything, let me know!