Writing an AMD Eyefinity FAQ, have your questions answered

ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited May 2011 in Hardware
Have you ever wanted to know more about AMD Eyefinity? Now is your chance not only to know more, but potentially have your question featured in the official Eyefinity FAQ from AMD.

I am updating the FAQ today, and I would like to see Icrontians help make it better than ever.

Please know that I cannot answer your questions in this thread, but I will pick the best ones and answer them for the updated FAQ. I'll check back into this thread with an update when the new version is posted.

Get to it!

Comments

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I'd like to see something about Hydra Grid (I think that's what it's called, don't have the system in front of me) - mainly keeping windows from maximizing across the SLS and just maximizing to a single display size. It took a bit of tinkering to figure it out (and then learning that double-clicking the title bar still maximizes to the full SLS), but that would probably be a good thing to have on the list.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    What is a clock source?

The document as it now stands is sprinkled with some jargon that could be cleaned up for readability for those less-informed. I think it answers the important questions already, but would benefit from more polish for audience comprehension.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I am banishing engineer-speak whenever possible. ;)
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Bless you sir. Humanity rejoices!