LWC working???

UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal ManiacElkhart, IN Icrontian
edited May 2011 in Minecraft
I was using LWC and it said "you do not have permission to do that" i had typed in "/lwc -c private" was just trying to lock a chest and ive used it before so i know that this is the correct command. Is anybody else having issues with this or am i just doing something wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks UPSMatL

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Can't test right now but I will say that when I was showing MBK around yesterday he was able to see into some chests that I was almost sure I had made private. I also got a message that This was my Private chest every time I went into one of my chests.

MAtL: Try /cinfo and see what it reports

-Digi
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    yea it came up with the same "you do not have permission to do that" thats odd , never had a problem with it, thanks MatL
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Ok, I went on and was able to at least view status. I will have to look further into it. Will do so ASAP.

-Digi
  • edited May 2011
    Yeah I'm having the same problem FYI, i just tried to protect a chest and got the same issue, came on here to report it and you already did so. Goody.
  • UPSMatLUPSMatL Metal Maniac Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Thanks digi it's much appreciated
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I believe that I configured Permissions incorrectly, causing this stuff. I blame the horrid documentation from the Permissions developer. This should be fixed now.