One Man, One Con, One Mission: Comic-Con International 2011

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited July 2011 in Lifestyle

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    If I were there, nothing would stop me from getting my fifteen seconds with Mark Hamill. And if you do, pretend only to be interested in his Joker voice work, and don't mention that other role. Seriously, you, an Icrontic T-shirt and Mark Hamill must make it into the same photograph. It's the right thing to do.

Seriously though, I think a trick is to find something a little off the beaten path, something largely ignored that is interesting to you. You will get a little time and appreciation from someone who is not the absolute center of attention and maybe get something really great to write about. If its interesting to you, my bet is it will make for a great article.
  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    If I were there, nothing would stop me from getting my fifteen seconds with Mark Hamill. And if you do, pretend only to be interested in his Joker voice work, and don't mention that other role.
    You mean his lead role on NCIS? :troll:
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Stop by Topatoco if you read any of their comics, and get a sketch done by Jeph. Or hug him and get a picture before he freaks out and goes hulk on you. Either way, +rep.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Huggles for Jeph would be epic lolz.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Dude, hub/Hasbro is there with MLP. They're giving out MLP posters. Church, if you snag me a MLP poster, I will <3 you forever.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Consider your options carefully Church.

If you secure a poster for Lynx you will receive his love.

If you deliver the poster in a dozen seperate envelopes you will recieve this. ;D
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    If there is anything you guys want me to see or get for you (free stuff...I am not made out of money...) then you need to let me know
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    MLP poster! :D