Who else can't wait?
:rockon:

Comments

• Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    SERIOUS SAM 3

Who else can't wait?
    :rockon:

Serious Sam III will likely be the game people wanted Duke Nukem Forever to be. Croteam understands how to develop an old school mindless twitch shooter about as well as anybody. I'm not sure I'd pay more than $19.99 for it, no mater how pretty they make it, it's still going to be a game you have played before, but if it's priced right, I'd pick it up and play it for cheap kicks.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I am excite. I have loved the irreverent, almost "classic" nature of the last two titles. The games didn't try all that hard to present a narrative, or "break ground" or anything. They were just good, mindless shooters with insane weapons and crazy baddies.

Just like the good ol' days.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I absolutely adored the first two. Total fun, with no complexities other than twitch skill and mastering circle strafing. Insane over-the-top weapons and enormous monsters? Yep, sign me up.
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    Got a 75% off code for SS3 on Steam from Raptr valid until Aug 1st. I already own the game. If you are interested, hit me up and I'll pass on the code to ya. Keep in mind the Steam Summer Sale is going on, not sure if SS3 will be anymore than 75% off in the coming days. It is 66% of currently.

-Digi
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    This is the game that Duke Nukem wishes it could have been. They did it better, cheaper, and much sooner than Duke.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    I hate to admit, I had trouble getting into it. It starts out more like some other sort of cliche and less like a Serious Sam. I haven't played too terribly far in it, but it mostly made me want to boot up the original.
    I would like to give it another shot, though, and I'd really like to try it out co-op (at least I /assume/ there's a co-op mode...).
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    As could probably be guessed SSIII is on sale. 75% off today for everyone on Steam. Worth $10 just to run around and bask in the ridiculousness of it all.

-Digi