Steam Sale- W@W

Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
edited September 2011 in Gaming
W@W is on sale for 10 bucks (world at war) buy or not? I'm basing my purchase off of this, so don't let me down!

Comments

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    I hated it. I don't recall the single player, but the online play was horrid. Severe weapon balance issues crippled the multiplayer experience. I would rather spend 10 dollars on Taco Bell and enjoy an evening on the commode than buy that game again.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Sonorous wrote:
    I would rather spend 10 dollars on Taco Bell and enjoy an evening on the commode than buy that game again.

Fantastic
  • Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
    edited September 2011
    Guess I'm not getting it then lol. I'll save my money for a new GPU like I should be doing xD
  • SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    <3 Prime. Why don't I spend more time here? I forget. I'm a horrible Icrontian :tongue:
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Honestly, World at War is my favorite Call of Duty title. It has the best story and voice acting. W@W has arcade style tank missions, and a fantastic flame thrower. It does stick to the classic tried and true COD formula, so if your sick of that, you still will be, nothing really new or innovative about it, but it's allot of fun. Killing Nazi's, it's just the right thing to do....
  • Slayer5227Slayer5227 Elkridge Member
    edited September 2011
    Yeah I'm tired of Call of Duty. I can't even play cod 4 anymore it's boring.
  • edited September 2011
    World at War was one of my favorite CoDs as well.
  • Bad-Mr-FrostyBad-Mr-Frosty Member
    edited September 2011
    I think the thing I liked about W@W, I only played the multiplayer demo on xbox, was people's limbs coming off in multiplayer. It definitely made it feel more war like to see all these explosions going off and your guy slowly going down missing an arm or a leg.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    I think the better sale is Civilization V for $12.50. Anyone who doesn't have this game needs to get it. I just wish the DLC were put on sale as well...