Travian. Do we?

HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
edited September 2011 in Gaming
We dun kicked bum 'n wasted time. Anybody still play/want to play/fancy starting up (again?)? I'm not sure we've irritated everybody to combustion point with Travian posts in a long time :p

http://www.travian.co.uk/

For those that don't know, its a sort of real time numbers-with-graphics-I-have-5000-troops-you-have-10000-troops-lets-see-who-wins-oh-by-the-way-thanks-for-letting-me-take-over-your-village type game, with alliances and world wonders and no end to the time it can consume. Fun though. Ish.
midga

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Oh man.... So, what has changed since we played years ago?
  • HarudathHarudath Great Britain Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    So far as I know, there's Travian Classic (what we all used) and Travian 4, which has newer, bit softer cartoons and a new map layout. Other than that, probably just tweaked bits here and there, I'd have thought the game is fundamentally the same. I'm not actually playing it atm because if you start on your own you're just a meat farm for other players :p Atm I'm playing Stronghold Kingdoms, which is much better to be honest, but also much, much slower - Travian in its full swing was more fun imo
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    I think I lost 9 months of my life... :D
    edited September 2011
    Most of us did. What a good nine months were wasted too - Though I take it this means nobody's up for more? :P
    edited September 2011
    Update - Phalanxes are now fat. I disapprove.

And I find myself here once again...