ATTENTION: SimpleHome Removed

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited September 2011 in Minecraft
ardichoke wrote:
Plugins
SimpleHome has been removed due to the fact that it hasn't been updated in a long time and does not work with the latest bukkit builds

As of 9/9/11, Be aware that /sethome and /home will not work anymore. If you have any ideas or suggestions for a replacement, please throw me a PM.

-Digi

Comments

• SonorousSonorous F@H Fanatic US Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Correct me if I am wrong but the essentials plugin should have this built in. I have /sethome and /home on my server and don't have the Simplehome plugin.
  • UPSHitmanUPSHitman The Big Nasty Indianapolis, Indiana Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Is there a way that the admins could just make warps (portal gateways) like in the LRR servers? They have a main hub that the admins created to get to everyones part of the world. Its real easy to get around. Just a thought.
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited September 2011
    Nearly everywhere in the world is connected by minecart, and the express lines take you from -800, 1000 to 2500, 1000 if you want.
    I thought I would miss simplehome alot more than I actually do, simply because nether travel means it takes around 2 mins to get from the north line to blue mine, and thats more than 2000 blocks distance