Minecraft.net Down

GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
edited September 2011 in Minecraft
Not sure what the deal is with all the plug-in fiddling the last few days, but I'm guessing it's why the server is down yet again. Error this time is usually "Took too long to log in" or if I'm lucky I'll get through enough to get a 503.

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Took to long to login would be a minecraft server problem, not our community server. Evidenced by minecraft.net being down currently.
  • GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    edited September 2011
    Tushon wrote:
    Took to long to login would be a minecraft server problem, not our community server. Evidenced by minecraft.net being down currently.

Hm...I'm able to log in to minecraft.net, but now that you mention it, trying other servers I am indeed able to connect to them. Our server is having problems, methinks
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited September 2011
    Good news everyone! Minecraft 1.8 has a direct connect option, so this might not be an issue anymore.
  • GorzoGorzo Columbus, OH
    edited September 2011
    and for some reason, now I am able to connect. Perhaps it was minecraft being down, and came back up in the 2 minutes between my first check and my second check lol
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited September 2011
    Perhaps so. I was unable to view minecraft.net when I posted, and I believe there are different errors when our server is having an issue vs .net