If geeks love it, we’re on it

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help winning cocktail contest

RyanMMRyanMM IcrontianFerndale, MI Icrontian
edited October 2011 in Food & Drink
Some of you know I can mix up a pretty mean cocktail. So when the opportunity came up to enter a contest to come up with a cocktail recipe that includes a Michigan spirit, I jumped at the chance.

The contest goes through a voting round on the DrinkMichigan website, and the top 3 drinks (based on the number of unique comments on the drinks) will be presented to a panel of judges for the final decision.

I want to make top 3, because I know this drink is awesome.

But I need your help. Apparently, the 2000 spam bots and 100 humans following me on Twitter aren't listening much and I've only gotten a handful of votes. Some of my competitors, some of whom don't even know what the Internet is, have somehow managed dozens.

I need your help Icrontic. Go here, read the recipe, and leave a comment. Any comment. You can even say it sounds gross. By commenting, you've voted on it. But only leave one comment per person. I want to win this one legit.

I need a ton of help though. If you can send out a tweet or a facebook post or a Google Plus post about this (or retweet / reshare one of my existing ones), I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Comments

• TheAlertHuskyTheAlertHusky Member Victoria BC Member
    edited October 2011
    Good lord! That sounds amazing! It's probably to late to vote for you but still! I would if the chance came up again

Also I might borrow your recipe if you don't mind :)