An evening with Origin

13»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    If origin says that installation is finished, and if I want to play the game.

Does it matter that the download bar on the origin interface is at 28% and not ready.

There is no info about that at all.

Been trying to upload an screenshot, but am not a member here so I cant.

Origin better get their act together before offering a service they can not provide.

I look back to my old atari console, plug and play was such a great thing.

i hate origin
  • edited November 2011
    So the game is reinstalled and i actually played for about 10 minutes.

Now...

disconnected from ea server.

nice one, again not able to play bf3 at least an hour.

Dice, origin,ea..wtf
  • edited November 2011
    Second time that bf3 stopped working in the middle of a session.

After all the earlier comments i tried installing and updating all over again.

Succesfull installation etc.

10 min in game and fuck'n game stops again.

Not going to excuse my language, it fucking shit.

WTF ea, you fucking cunt.
  • edited November 2011
    battlefield 3 has stopped working, you lazy fuckin twat.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Sound like ISP, computer,windows config...wtf.

Up until getting disconnected from the server (which could still potentially be a cause of your self-proclaimed poor internet connection), none of that was Dice's or EA's fault.

I'm not a fan of Origin in general - though I'll admit I've had very few problems with the service - but credit (or lack thereof) where it's due. None of your issues can be fully attributed to EA or Dice and the service/game they're providing. What you're complaining about is the equivalent of complaining that Dodge sucks because you forgot to remove the windshield sunshade before getting on the road, and then choosing a road with a giant impassable hole in the middle preventing you from completing your trip. Maybe Dodge does suck, but not for those reasons.
  • edited November 2011
    just spoke to EA, they said that it happens to thousands after the last 22nd november update.

They are working on it, dont know when the next update will be ready though.

I have poor internet connection, but have always been able to play battlefield bad company 2 on the highest settins, so connection aint that bad.

It is only BF3 that has issues.

Dice made a great game, but if i am not able to play it who's fault is it?

The man who builds it, the wholesaler or the shop owner...

No matter who is responsible, I have a game that does not want to play ball.
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Seems that UK/European customers are having a much more difficult time with Origin and BattleLog than US customers.
  • edited November 2011
    it is not working correctly over here, still getting ea server issues.

At least this thread starts showing in Googles 1st page search, letting people know better to avoid any EA - origin game.

EA told me that I could try to return the game to the shop to get store credit for another game.

Great
  • edited November 2011
    Still not working EA, you turned over 3.8 billion dollars in your fiscal year ending march 2011.

But your products are not as good as you make us believe.

Battlefield 3 is not working for me and thousands others.

Get your friggin act together or give me my money back.

battlefield 3 not working, game freezes all the time and battlefield stoped working.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited November 2011
    Cyclonite wrote:
    Sound like ISP, computer,windows config...wtf.

None of your issues can be fully attributed to EA or Dice and the service/game they're providing. What you're complaining about is the equivalent of complaining that Dodge sucks because you forgot to remove the windshield sunshade before getting on the road, and then choosing a road with a giant impassable hole in the middle preventing you from completing your trip. Maybe Dodge does suck, but not for those reasons.
  • So battlefield still does not want to play, you guys are all twats for your comments, you do not read my comments and reply with your bs.

FUCK EA, DICE
  • pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I think he mad.
    TiberiusLazarus
    So battlefield still does not want to play, you guys are all twats for your comments, you do not read my comments and reply with your bs.

FUCK EA, DICE
    Well, we provided some possible causes and you already stated there were issues with that cause. Second, we are not EA or DICE, or anyone else involved in that process and this entire thread was bitching about Origin, so I don't know if you missed the boat or what. If you have technical issues, you should be checking software (repair install BF3, remove, driver sweeper and update your video, sound, (hell throw networking in there too) drivers, and try it again. There is no use in crying and blaming random people on the internet. That won't get you help
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian

Well, we provided some possible causes and you already stated there were issues with that cause. Second, we are not EA or DICE, or anyone else involved in that process and this entire thread was bitching about Origin, so I don't know if you missed the boat or what. If you have technical issues, you should be checking software (repair install BF3, remove, driver sweeper and update your video, sound, (hell throw networking in there too) drivers, and try it again. There is no use in crying and blaming random people on the internet. That won't get you help
    Its obviously our fault because we are really the secret programmers behind all of EA and DICE's products and he found us out.
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    After a 2 month gap between comments you come back with this?

Its obviously our fault because we are really the secret programmers behind all of EA and DICE's products and he found us out.
    Shit, don't tell my boss. He'll make me go put out some monitors instead.