[BLOG] PP BAD!!! : (

jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
I was hoping for some epic closing movie in Prince of Persia, something to redeem all of its fail moments. An ending so moving, so powerful, so touching that it would some how wash away the camera errors, gaming glitches, invalid auto save points, or the crappy audio.

During the last and final boss battle my adrenalin was running close to 200%. This was the moment Ive been waiting for. This would be the saving grace for the game. It's knight in shining armor shall gallop in and rescue thy fair maiden. As the credits started to roll and the hairs on the back on my neck stood at attention. My gut felt like someone was kicking me from the anticipation, I couldnt take it anymore. Every credit that scrolled off the screen was matched by a droplet of sweat rolling off my brow. The special thank yous rolled past my eyes and the room went silent,,,,,,,,,,,I dared not move or touch the 360 controller I didn't want to mess this moment up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the screen faded to black,,,,,,,,,,,,,YES YES YES HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Text rolled up onto the screen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TO BE CONTINUED!

WTF to be continued? You have to be kidding me!!!! What a bunch of shat? Ubisoft screwed me again. They did it in Assassins Creed and now this game. What a bunch of bs, I now hate French Canadians. Thank you Ubisoft Montreal, thank you for allowing me to hate you. Stupid cheese eating, wine drinking, stinky non shaved arm pits smelling, snotty attitude giving, fruity coffee drinking aholes! Ugh HATE!!!!RAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!

Not much I can really do but wait for the next game to come out and see the ending on that one! Youve won this round Ubisoft!!!!

c'est la vie

Comments

• DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    lulz. To be continued, a lazy man's ending.
  • Sounds like the end of a long foreign film. It's just enough to keep your attention until the very end where you are left feeling depressed and sick. So with your face contorted, you watch those scrolling names looking for some sort of closure. But those names mock you, except you don't realize it till the last one passes. Then you make a promise to never watch a foreign film again. But we digress.