[BLOG] 2 week challenge

jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
As some of you may know I have a little extra weight that I have been trying to get rid off for oooo about 5 years now. I've tried to exercise and diet and have always failed. One simple reason I failed. I simple didn't want it bad enough.

I haven't challenge myself and the drive wasn't there...till now. I have decide to kick start my weight loss with a 2 week challenge.

The challenge is to eat little to no carbs. for 2 week. I know that my carb intake is worse than an Italian in a pasta factory. Dropping the intake of carb should show results.

On top of the diet I will also look at the amount of exercise I get. I will challenge myself to have at least 1 hour of cardio 3 to 4 days a week.

However, it really about finishing a goal I set out to do. Carbs a side, I need to prove to myself that I can do it. I needed extra motivations to help me succeed.

In order to succeed I need some sort of metric to evaluate progress. They are.

1) Daily blog, if I have to write about it. I will keep me thinking of what I'm going to write that day.

2)Weight tracking, Fitday is a great way to track food intake and weight loss. I'm going to do daily measurement. I'm an engineer and pointless data collection and evaluation is "cool" to me.

So starting Sunday May 3nd and ending May 17th will be my challenge to myself. Failure is not an option, and I know I can do this.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    copycat
  • jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
    what can I say dude, you inspired me to get up off my ass. If you quit...I quit and you don't want that on your head
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    Does it have to be an Italian in a pasta factory, I mean, I'd imagine anyone working in a pasta factory proly eats too much pasta, mirite?
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Count your calories.
    Keep your carbs below 70g.
    Exercise for 30m, not 1h.

Collect weight loss.