[BLOG] 2 week - Day3

jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
Everything is starting to look yummy. So many temptations. However I fared quite well today. No bread, rice or pasta. I did have a bag of combos that put me slightly over the 70g mark today. I had 80g of carbs which is still low. How ever I think combos is off the list for mid-day snack.

I think I eat when i'm board. I was sitting in my office really not interested or motivated this after noon, and I got hungry. I think tomorrow. I'll keep focused on work.

All I wanted was pizza for dinner. I had a bad time at the dentist and I wanted something, and the first thing I thought of was pizza. I never noticed how food can be mood changing. I'm trying to fight off being crabby. It's just in my head, I know it is. I have a philosophy that I like to live by. Although hard to do and often a fail I still keep this in mind.

Your point of view dictates your life

I can choose to see my diet as a burden and a big pain in the ass, but while I'm thinking that way, my actions follow and soon the actions of the people around me will become negative. If I'm to complete what I set out to do and not drive everyone crazy, I have to view this decision I made in a positive light.

Try you must. Do or do not, there is no try --- Yoda

Ok I had to say it.