[BLOG] 2 week - day 7 & week in review

jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
I'd have to say that I can;t wait till this stupid diet is over. The food I like have bread or pasta or rice, and I like eating them. grrrrr. I think after next week I'll watch how much I have vs. being on a diet. I have lost 6 pound officially, and tomorrow I expect to see another pound drop off.

I did a lot of physical activity today. I lifted heavy pieces of lumber and built some new benches for my garage. I think I worked out in the garage for about 6 hours, then mowed the lawn and then went back to working on the garage. Food wise I was really low. Wasn't t really all that hungry except around 3:00pm. I really wanted a pizza. It was funny because as I'm think i want a pizza, a pizza delivery guy shows up and parks in front of my house. AAAAAAHHHH. FML. My hippy neighbors ordered Jets. F them. I'm going to make through next week. I've come this far and maybe I'll loose a little more weight.

WEEK
REVIEW:
I started off good, some oops with over carbs, but never anything over 100. most days was under 60, so I think not too bad. I lost 6 to 7 pounds and I got my ass moving more. I started to get a little grumpy during the week. I mean how much chicken can one guy eat. I decided a change of attitude was in order. I knew if I continued to be craby, I would drive the people around me nuts. Got to play tennis and ride my bike for the first time this summer, and garage is getting set up the way I want it. Even building a potting bench for Kati. All in all, very hard, but with a strong will, I can make it happen. One thing that drives me crazy is all the advice I'm getting. I mean god shut up about how I should eat and do this and that. I need to do this by my rules and not by some telling me how to do this.

And now I don;t care about grimmer or spelling. Or proper paragraphs.

Comments