[BLOG] 2 week - day 9

jj Sterling Heights, MI Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
Today I almost hit my breaking point. I was OK till i got home and wanted something "good" to eat. Great bland chicken again. wow I love it. Very cranky this evening. Poor Kati, I had to apologize for being such a little bitch. I got keep the right frame of mind. There really isn't that much longer that I'm going to hold myself to this exstream diet.

I know what set me off today. I was having a "fat" day. The scale read 202. WTF 202 I was just 200 yesterday. Thinking about it I was really 200.8 and I probably was dehydrated from working in the garage so long. I need to calm myself down, breath and keep moving forward. No excuses, just keep going till the end.

I've been thinking about what I'm going to change after the 2 weeks. I think for the rest of the year I'm going to keep the calories intake down. I'll have those days were I eat way too much or a party were I eat like an ass. But for the most part, on the regular days, I will control the intake a lot better. If I had a lot of carbs for lunch, then at dinner I'll have some thing low in carbs. I'm definitely not going to keep the low carb thing going. Low cal, yes, but keeping track of every little gram and not being able to have bread or rice just isn't something I want. I would like to lose a total of 20 pounds this year. nice a slow is how I prefer to do it. Well, tomorrow will be a better day.

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I need to calm myself down, breath and keep moving forward. No excuses, just keep going till the end.

:thumbsup:

yup