[BLOG] Olivia Munn

jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
olivia-munn-licks-apple-tv.jpg

As we all know I wanted to meet Olivia Munn at E3. Kinda was a big part for going. Me and prime were going to shoot a few videos of how bad I wanted to see her and then shoot another when I got to meet (dry hump) her.
The last month Ive sent her tweets and posted on her website. Ive been a member of her site for over a year now, so its not like Im some kinda noob. Her forum has a dedicated thread for meet ups. I posted in there letting her know that the Icrontic team would be at E3 and were huge fans, if she had time we would like to meet her. Prime then posted to confirm my info and he also asked her for a meet up. Days passed and soon those turned into weeks. Every day I would rush to my email in hopes of a response to our posts which were only met with shattered hopes and dreams. My emails, like my tweets went unnoticed. I understand shes busy being the B-list celeb and I'm sure she has a ton of photo shoot's seeing that she just made Maxim's 100 sexiest Girls. If I was named 96 out of 100 I'm pretty cretin that my phone would be ringing off the hook to. All day long I read her tweets about how busy she is, eating pie, playing scrabble, laying in bed, going to lunch, or sleeping off a hang over. With a schedule like that I wouldn't be able to find time for my fans either. I mean she barely has time to make herself throw up after each meal. It's ruff to keep a figure like that in top shape.

So as of today May 15th 2009, I will no longer be a fan of Olivia Munns. It's the least I can do to help make her life not so busy. How selfish of me to take up her precious time. I am so rude for posting in her forum asking for a meet up. I am such a jerk, no no I'm an ass. So to you Olivia Munn I say I am sorry for being a fan. For taking up so much of your time and expecting so little in return.

Comments

• She lost major cred with me when she referred to Baltimore as an "urban sess pool" a while back.

Honestly, the whole AOTS thing just makes me long for a return of the Screensavers. At least I still have my TWIT and Tekzilla podcasts to remind me of what once was.
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    Yea G4 is a disappointment as a whole when compared to what TechTV was.

I mean seriously, WTF does the show Cops have to do with tech OR video games.

While Olivia is fairly attractive, and kind of with it, I think if I were to stalk one of the hosts, Allison Haslip would definitely be my victim of choice.
  • jokerz4funjokerz4fun Michigan Icrontian
    I agree with you guys. I was a huge fan of tech tv. I hated and still do hate G4 as a network. How are they a tech network with shows likw whips, cops, cheaters, movies that don't suck, super high me, and whacked out sports? I dont get it, it's like they'll show anything just to fill time.

Long live the days of screen savers and call for help.