[BLOG] Recap: I'm reinventing me

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
Today I posted 10 things on twitter throughout the day to help motivate myself towards my goal. Since I did not want these lost in twitterverse, I am posting them here as a record.

"When reinventing ones self, you must first kill thy old self. This is the hardest part, for it is all mental."

For starters: I've had something stuck in my head for over 3 months now. I don't want it there anymore. Would someone please beat it out :p

Second: I am buying a new car this month. Call it a mid-life crisis if you want, but this man needs some new wheels

Third: I am letting go of all bitterness, hate or anger I had towards anyone. I forgive you. Now let's go get a drink and share some laughs

Fourth: I am going to start donating blood again. I have O negative blood type. Everyone loves me. And life is the greatest gift.

Fifth: sorry dad, I refuse to grow up. someday we can sit at the lake and discuss 401k, IRA, & stocks. Right now I'm too busy hav'n fun

Sixth: I am closing the door on my past. If you wish to stay there,fine. Anyone wantin to join me on the ride of a lifetime, admission is free

Seventh: I PROMISE to give more hugs. Everyone loves hugs.

Eighth: I don't ever plan to get married again. There are too many fish in the sea ;)

Ninth: to anyone I was ever a bitter asshole to, I am sorry. Please forgive me. First round of drinks are on me!

Tenth: finally, never underestimate the power of an idiot with motivation ;)

<3

Comments

• pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    I call hugs!
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    aww dude, I never knew you were a hug man.

^5
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    can you still be a bitter asshole to me I kind of like. You know, give me a hug and then backhand me across the face.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    I prefer a proper slap to the face, but sure _k ;)
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Puhswaydo beat me to it :(