[BLOG] Further Nerd Blasphemy

edited November -1 in Community
Being a nerd generally causes you to have similar interests to other nerds. This becomes a remarkable boon when your workplace is full of nerds, and utterly disastrous when you a rarer than an AIDS victim at an abortion clinic.

So when I say that the likelihood of the scant few nerds in my dormitory getting a chance to decide what's on the one TV in the main living area is akin to the chances of a neon green penguin wandering through a picnic in the middle of the Mojave, I mean it.

When we try to turn on an episode of 'Big Bang Theory', 'Stargate', 'Dr. Who', 'Star Trek', or any other geekish fare, even if we've signed up for that time frame, these impetuous cock-guzzling dickweasels invariably come out, and vocalize their distaste of our choice, loudly, like an incredibly mismanaged cacaphony of vuvuzelas.

The remarkable fury incited by this is palpable, and it is only furthered by the already malignant hatred for the positively virulent stupidity punctuating every mote of this place, and the vast majority of the bulbous, mentally disturbed cockholes and shit-eating pompous dipfucks.

Ignoring all of this and completing this unbearable excuse for a 'growth opportunity' will be the single greatest achievement of my life. I just have to avoid stabbing people in the eyes with their own ribs for another eight months.

{As an aside, I will be back in Western Washington for Thanksgiving. Invite me to your parties, or something. I might put on a good show, or I might just drink all your rum. Fuck if I know.}

Comments