IC-Terminal

ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
edited December 2011 in Community
I was feeling kinda stupid today, so I decided to ugly up all of Lincoln's hard work. I give you, Icrontic Terminal Edition: http://userstyles.org/styles/58268/icrontic-terminal

That's right, I've applied all the visual styling of the terminal to your favorite website (at least to the Vanilla portion, I haven't done anything to specifically change the WP side of things yet, though I know some of the changes do show up there as well).

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    And now we begin to see the power of Vanilla. Mark this under "Things that were not possible under vBulletin" :D
  • Technically, it would be possible under vbulletin, but because Vanilla is much more sanely coded it's just waaaay easier to do now.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    11 years we were on vBulletin, and while "technically possible", no one ever did.... :D
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    No one ever needed to.
  • ... and just like that, I updated it to skin the WordPress side of the site as well. Why? Because I could.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    that's some fugly shit ardi... I like it :D

still prefer jared's though

• PROTIP: This thing only works in Chrome. I didn't test it in FireFox until just now. It doesn't look anywhere near right in FF.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    :rant: Fixed for Firefox now. Had to add !important to just about every modification I made to the style. What a pain in the ass.

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Pretty sweet, Ryan. Nice work.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    This is gross and awesome at the same time... nice work!
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    This is gross and awesome at the same time... nice work!
    That's about how I feel. Must have been about as slow as my day was.
  • twofazetwofaze Atlanta, GA; USA New
    I found the style on userstyle.org before I found this post...
    I like it...
    reminds me of the same mod to make userscripts.org look like a terminal...