On Server Teamwork and Community Outreach...

NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
edited January 2012 in Gaming
Anyone who's played this game longer than a week knows that multiplayer really blows if you don't have a team/squad with the same goal in mind. Lone wolfing is not nearly as enjoyable as using coordinated efforts at capping points, wiping squads, blowing up MCOMS, or winning deathmatch rounds. Gunning for a decent pilot, SOFLAMing for smart Javelin users, infantry support in an LAV... there are countless ways you guys think about playing the game that the common pub doesn't.

So, when playing on the server and you're in a squad with pubs, try to get something going. Invite them to ventrilo, use squadchat, make your coordination efforts known. Something as simple as "repair if needed" goes a long way.

During our weekly sessions, if you come across someone you enjoyed playing with, post on their battlelog wall or send them a message telling them so. Battlelog creates a great way for us to get out and say hello to pubs, rather than waiting for the pubs to come to us. You don't have to do this, but it'd be nice if every so often some of you could take 10 seconds it takes to say hello. And if you do, let me know - I'll come hooah the post.

I've already sent a few of you a message for a guy we were playing with last night that had GL;HF and GGs at the beginning and end of every round. He had 0 battlelog friends when I visited his profile. Hopefully we can change that.

Comments